Hello everyone! I was just nominated for theCramm award by Sarah @btweenthepages, and decided to write this post to thank her and to let you know who I nominated myself. So, don’t forget to visit Sarah’s reading blog and visit Liv @theCramm, who created this award!
Rules (because we need them):
- Include that tidbit about who created this awesome award (With link)
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun ‘challenge question
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- I love sharing my ideas with other people and letting them recreate my recipes
- I want to motivate other people to bake and experience the fun of it
- I like to see other people happy with my creations
Three people that motivate me to blog:
- Sarah @btweenthepages, because the layout and design of her blog is simple but beautiful and I hope to make my layout as neat and colorful as hers sometime.
- Ivy and Em @twogirlstwomountains, because their photography posts are gorgeous and I am determined to make my pictures as good as theirs are.
- Jeannette @jeannettelindsay, because she was the one who inspired me to start my blog. She also helped design my webpage when I was getting started, and still helps me with my baked goods today.
One thing I hope to do to change the world:
I hope to change the world by having people around the world eating fresh and healthy food made with organic, fresh ingredients which is what I am trying to do here on my blog.
If you were forced to choose between losing an arm or never being able to use technology for the rest of your life, which would you prefer to sacrifice?
I would probably choose to lose a arm because I love baking and blogging and if I didn’t have a oven or stove it would be almost impossible to bake. Also, I do most of my school work on a computer and so if I couldn’t use it I would have to write everything out which would take much longer.
My Challenge Question:
Do you believe that someday we will be able to travel to the past but not the future, and why?